Dear all,

Please could I remind you to book your place on the 12th EIUG Annual
Conference?  This year's event will be held on 13th and 14th September at
University of Chester.  In addition to an exciting and varied programme, I am
very pleased to announce that Dinah Sanders, Product Manager at Innovative
Interfaces, will be attending the conference to speak about WebPAC Pro and
Innovative's newly announced ENCORE product.  I'm sure colleagues will
appreciate the opportunity to hear about and discuss these developments from
the expert herself!

Booking details and other information about the event can be found on the EIUG
web site at http://www.eiug.org/

Please book as soon as possible or by 11th August at the latest.

Best wishes

Phil Brabban
EIUG Secretary