I hope that this conference will be of interest to you - you may also wish to forward it to your academics and researchers as we are hoping that it will be of interest to researchers and those responsible for the continuing professional development of teachers as well as librarians.  The following is still a draft programme but I have had enough positive responses from speakers to be sure that it will be a really interesting day.  Please email me if you wish to come.

Judy

--
Judy Reading,
User Education Co-Ordinator and