With apologies for cross posting.

Please note that Bowker UK are moving to new offices next week.  Access
to products is not effected during the closure period.

<http://www.syndetics.com/>
IMPORTANT: CHANGE OF ADDRESS
From Monday 13th March 2006, Bowker UK and PubEasy in the UK will
operate from new premises at:
First Floor, Medway House, Cantelupe Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex,
RH19 3BJ, UK.

All our telephone and fax numbers will remain the same (main switchboard
number: +44 (0) 1342 310450 main fax number: +44 (0) 1342 310486). Our
office will close at midday on Wednesday 8th March and we will be unable
to respond to any customer communication until Monday 13th March. We
apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best wishes,
Darren

Darren Roberts
Regional Sales Manager & International Product Development Manager for
Globalbooksinprint.com
Tel: +44 (0)1342 310461
Fax: +44 (0)1342 310486

www.globalbooksinprint.com - www.syndetics.com