**APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING**

Dear Colleague,

CSA Briefings at Online Information 2006 will take place on Tuesday, 28
November in the Henley suite at Olympia.

If you have time in your schedule, please join us for any of the following
sessions:

*	CSA Illustrata (new deep-indexing service) -- 13:30-14:30
*	Full-Text with BioOne -- 14:30-14:50
*	Discovery with CSA Resources -- 14:50 -15:30
*	Ulrich's Serials Analysis System User Group -- 15:45- 16:45

Additional information and registration is available at
http://info.csa.com/london
If you are unable to attend the sessions I hope you’ll visit the CSA stand.

If you are not attending, please feel free to forward this invitation to
any colleagues of yours who plan to attend the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you at London Online

Best regards,

Dan Dyer
Sales Manager, Europe
4640 Kingsgate