Hi Sally

I do not know if you want anyone who is not in the United Kingdom, but I would like to be in the group, if possible?

Regards

Katrina Hughes

Katrina Hughes
Information and Technical Services Officer
Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia
Locked Bag 2010
St Leonards NSW 1690
Ph: 02 9903 7720
Fax: 02 9437 9470
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.concrete.net.au

DISCLAIMER NOTICE: This message contains privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you
have received this message in error please notify the Cement Concrete
& Aggregates Australia and delete the message immediately. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender has the authority to issue and specifically states them to be the
views of the Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/07/06 6:26:33 pm >>>

ALPSP welcomes Dominic's suggestion to set up a group to work with the
library community (and others who might be relevant - journal hosts, library
systems vendors for example) on this and any other mutual problems.

If anyone who is interested in participating would let me know, we'll get a
kick-off meeting together to frame the issue(s) we want to discuss in the
first instance.

Sally

Sally Morris, Chief Executive
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK
Tel:  +44 (0)1903 871 686
Fax:  +44 (0)1903 871 457
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Scanned by the NetBox from NetBox Blue