This morning I became aware of problems some members of this list were
having activating online subscriptions to our journals. We launched on
HighWire in late March and we are still working out the kinks. One of
the problems was related to a data transfer to HighWire and was solved;
the other problem related to ASHA not having a good system for getting
information from all of the subscription agencies we work with. We are
actively trying to smooth out that process and especially trying to
solve the problem with University College London.

If any others on the list are having problems, please send them to
[log in to unmask] and cc me at [log in to unmask] We promise to do
better with our communications.

Joanne Jessen

Director of Publications

American Speech-Language-Hearing Association

10801 Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20852

301-897-0153

What's your special interest? With 16 divisions, ASHA offers a lot of
options! Visit the Special Interest Divisions Web Pages to find out
more: http://www.asha.org/about/membership-certification/divs/