I have to say that following all the problems the community has had with
this collection of journals, I welcome MIT taking this step to safeguard
access through Ingenta.  I trust that the publisher is also looking into
the problems we and other institutions have faced in trying to access
and activate content through the new platform.

And thanks Rebecca for giving clear instructions on what to do in the
event of difficulty.  We will be following this up at Leeds, where we
are currently trying to set up the nine outstanding titles and remove an
account which is not ours, and hopefully others will find the
information useful.

Louise

Louise Cole
Electronic Resources Team Leader