Dear All,

I feel as if we are years behind everyone else, but we are investigating buying
a link resolver so we can tie up our A&I databases with our full text journal
subscriptions.  Our system here is Millennium from Innovative.  Those of you who
are using link resolvers - is everything working smoothly? How was setting the
links up in the first place? How has maintenance been? Are you using remote or
local hosting?

Any opinions, advice or comments would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Joanna Shepherd
Joanna Shepherd
Electronic Resources and Distance Learning Librarian
University of Chester

tel: +44 1244 511158
email: [log in to unmask]