The below Atypon news may be of interest to Lis-e-journals readers

SANTA CLARA, CA, Atypon Systems and NASHVILLE, TN American Economic
Association - September 26, 2006 announced today that the AEA journals are
now available on the Atypon Link platform.

Drucilla Ekwurzel, Director of Publications, Managing Director of EconLit
Production & Marketing, AEA said "We chose Atypon as our publisher partner
because we have brought our online subscription verification process
entirely in-house. As a consequence of our changing needs, we have decided
to move our online journals to the Atypon Link hosting service. We also
liked the Trusted Proxy Server authentication of AEA members' access to the
AEA journal articles on Atypon Link."

Atypon Link provides a cost effective, aggregated hosting and delivery
platform where publishers benefit from a well managed, outsourced
e-publishing service.  Allowing for a branded publisher presence and
providing the ability to set publishing and business model parameters within
an easy to use, reliable system, Atypon Link simplifies the process of
launching and managing content online and requires less in-house resources.

"We are delighted that the American Economic Association chose to partner
with Atypon" said Audrey Melkin, Director of Business Development.  "Atypon
Link is a perfect fit for the AEA as they decided to enhance their online
journals platform.  We look forward to a growing, long-term relationship
with this prestigious professional organization."

About Atypon

Since 1996, Atypon Systems, Inc. has provided software, hosting, and systems
development to the information industry, allowing publishers to grow their
business by providing superior technology and service that supports the
electronic exchange of scholarly information. Atypon's solutions include
Atypon Premium, a complete e-publishing solution for publishers who wish to
manage the entire process of delivering and managing their content online,
and Atypon Link, a cost effective, aggregated hosting platform for
publishers who require a well managed, outsourced e-publishing service. For
further information please visit www.atypon.com

Media Contacts:
Lucy McBride
Marketing Communications Executive
Atypon Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 870 350 2032
Email: [log in to unmask]

About the American Economic Association

The American Economic Association was organized in 1885 at a meeting in
Saratoga, New York, by a small group interested in economics. It was
incorporated February 3, 1923. Richard T. Ely, who was actively involved in
the founding of the Association, was its first secretary.

From 1885 to about 1910, the membership of the Association consisted mainly
of college and university teachers of economics. With the growing general
interest in the subject of economics after the turn of the century, the
Association attracted an increasing number of members from business and
professional groups. Today the membership is approximately 18,000. In
addition, about 4,200 libraries, institutions, and firms subscribe to the
quarterly publications of the Association.

Over 50% of the AEA membership is associated with academic institutions, 15%
with business and industry, and the remainder largely with federal, state
and local government or other not-for-profit organizations

Media Contacts:
Drucilla Ekwurzel

Director of Publications/Managing Director of EconLit Production & Marketing

American Economic Association

Tel: +1 412-432-2306

Email: [log in to unmask]