Ed:

Can you help us understand further the role of the HEFCE in dealing with
DOI's?

We are less familiar with this organization in the United States.     I
think this is the acronym for the British
organization, the Higher Education Funding Council for England, or the
http://www.hefce.ac.uk/).

We are glad that Haworth's DOI efforts contribute to  the critical
CrossRef leadership in this
area.

Bill Cohen, Publisher
The Haworth Press, Inc.