My apologies, it was never my intention to question the individuals submission but to raise the point of word count in the evaluative statement.

Helen March

UBHT,

Bristol

From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Martin
Sent: 07 April 2006 13:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RE Chartership Submission

Please direct any questions regarding the submission to the CILIP office.  This candidate has kindly allowed us to use her application to help training and development but she should not be discussed on the list.

Thank you

Michael

Michael Martin
Adviser, Qualifications & Professional Development
CILIP