________________________________

From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Martin
Sent: 07 April 2006 13:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RE Chartership Submission

Please direct any questions regarding the submission to the CILIP
office.  This candidate has kindly allowed us to use her application to
help training and development but she should not be discussed on the
list.

Thank you

Michael

Michael Martin
Adviser, Qualifications & Professional Development
CILIP