Please let Colin know if you have any news.

Thanks

David
-----Original Message-----
From: Davies Colin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 October 2006 08:18
To: DL NELH; David Stewart; ELLIS Tricia, Knowledge and Learning
Resources Manager; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; Kim Montacute; Pam Prior; Peacock David (Q09)
Northumberland Tyne and Wear SHA; [log in to unmask];
Ruth Fosker; Sue Lacey Bryant; Tina Wilson ; Wilkie Fran
Subject: Communications for the week

Hi

Good morning!

If you have any communications for this week, please let me know.

I am looking for content for this months newsletter and authors are
welcome.

Thanks
Colin

Subscribe to the FOR LIBRARIANS UPDATE blog at
http://nlhnews.blogspot.com/

Colin Davies
Service Development Programme Manager
National Library for Health

(mobile) 07880772495

www.library.nhs.uk

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation.