Dear All

This is a query for anyone who has their own contract with Dialog/Datastar outside the NHS core content system.

We’ve just set one up to use Social SciSearch, but before I launch into a search with the meter ticking, I need to know if it’s still possible to pause and resume a search.

You certainly used to be able to do this, several years ago, but I can’t see anything about this on the site or in the Help section. I’m awaiting a call back from the Helpdesk, but if anyone out there knows the answer, I’d be very grateful to hear from you.

Best wishes

Liz

Liz Walton, Senior Research Officer

East Lancashire Public Health Network