Dear all,

I attach the draft LIHNN inter-lending protocol that has been developed by a small working group of NW librarians. It is largely based on the south east protocol but has been modified to take account of new document delivery processes and the needs of the north west.

I hope that it has been written un such a way that it is flexible enough to cover all aspects of photocopying / document supply acrosss LIHNN. It does not cover book interlending at this stage (the group will look at that later in the year).

I would be grateful for any comments on the draft by Friday 3rd February.

With best wishes

David