-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Honeybourne
Claire (Trent Strategic HealthAuthority)
Sent: 29 March 2006 15:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A-Z on NLH updated

Dear all,
The A-Z list of national core content e-journals has been updated at
http://www.nelh.nhs.uk/core_journals.asp
Let me know if there are any problems with this.
New journals page is likely to be at journals.library.nhs.uk but we are
still working on this and will send more details as we have them.
Claire Honeybourne
National Core Content Manager
Trent Strategic Health Authority

Multi-Professional Deanery

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel : 07738488565

***
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank
you for your co-operation.
***