Hi all,

I'm working with John Hilsdon at Plymouth and we were wondering if
anyone could help us with strategy ideas.  The University of Plymouth's
'Skills Plus' strategy is about to be reviewed (it covers graduate
skills, PDP and employability) and we would like to ensure that what we
do in LD is articulated clearly and gets a high profile.  We would like
to get academic programmes to take more explicit responsibility for
embedding skills for learning.   Has anyone done something similar in
terms of using an institutional policy to promote this type of work?
Any tips, text or ideas gratefully received.

Best wishes

Julia

Julia Dawson
HELP CETL Research
LearnHigher CETL Research

University of Plymouth PDP Advisor
EDaLT

Part time lecturer - Learning Development
Office of the Dean of Students

Isaac Foot,
University of Plymouth,
Drake Circus,