-----Original Message-----
From: List for people wishing to share knowledge experiences of
curriculum design [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Margaret Clarke
Sent: 29 August 2006 10:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Creativity proverbs and other resources

Dear all

At Norman's suggestion I would like to share with you this charming
website I found, which houses 2000 proverbs (and 10,000 more searchable
ones)  on the theme of creativity, from countires ranging from
Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, all grouped under five aspects of creativity:

Foraging
Reflecting
Adopting
Nurturing
Knuckling down.

The site is http://creativeproverbs.com/cp-index.htm

Also, there is another vast and useful resource, Tim Sheppard's
story-telling resources at the following URL:
http://www.timesheppard.co.uk/story/index.html

Margaret

Dr Margaret Anne Clarke
Associate Senior Lecturer in Portuguese