-----Original Message-----
From: learning development in higher education network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandra Sinfield
Sent: 27 July 2006 10:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Blackboard and pedagogy

Dear Christine,
I was planning on exploring the use of VLEs (we will be on VISTA) to
build a sense of community and belonging in students - to see if that
will impact on retention. However, I have not started that yet - it is
to be a project with our -presessional summer school students... So if
you have any tips for me I would be grateful!
Have a great summer!
Best,
Sandra

--
Sandra Sinfield
Co-ordinator (North) Learning Development