Message
Dear all

We are in the process of implementing BB now and I'm starting to plan staff development sessions for the autumn term.  I'd like to plan sessions around using BB with students for

a)    communications (discussion groups, email etc)
b)    inducting students in the use of BB
c)    pedagogical approaches - eg how people are using BB as a learning tool, how to use BB to support learning and teaching, examples of good practice.  I am also interested in looking at BB in terms of enhancing student engagement through PDP activities.

I'd like to demonstrate examples of good practice during these sessions in order to try and get staff interested and engaged quite quickly - anybody doing anything they'd like to share?

Best wishes

Chris

Christine Keenan

Learning and Teaching Fellow

School of Design, Engineering & Computing

Bournemouth University

Poole House

Fern Barrow

Poole  Dorset