From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vikki Illingworth
Sent: 16 June 2006 13:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Self Assessment

Hi all

A fairly simple Friday request!  I'm looking for materials on self-assessment with the emphasis on why it is useful for students.  I discuss this with students but have been asked for some printed materials.  Does anyone have any materials I can use?
--

Vikki
Vikki Illingworth

Telephone: 01274 235976