Dear all

I am in the process of starting to put together job descriptions and person specs for a new Learner Development Unit at the University of Bradford.  Having just done a trawl on jobs.ac.uk and found that there aren’t a huge number of related vacancies in this area at the moment, I was rather hoping that people would be happy to share some information with me!

We have had approved the following staff (Grades relate to the HERA scales):

1 LDU Manager (Grade 9)

3 LDU Advisers (Numeracy and Study Support) (Grade 8)

1 LDU Support Co-ordinator (Grade 6)

If you would be willing to share relevant information for these types of jobs I would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks

Becka

Becka Currant

Professional Skills Development Co-ordinator and Student Engagement Adviser

Teaching Quality Enhancement Group

University of Bradford

Tel: 01274 235137

Fax: 01274 235390

www.brad.ac.uk/acad/tqeg

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

*Please note I am NOT available on Mondays