From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of McMurdo, Max
Sent: 20, April, 2006 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Trends in our teaching methods

At the recent symposium at Hope, I was interested to hear discussion about the trend away from taught workshops etc and towards more individual tutorials.

At Maggie Boyle's session someone mentioned a report from Abertay on the subject. I'm wondering how to get a copy. Does anyone know whether its on the LDHEN mailgroup/site somewhere ?