Hi all,

I've had a rather unusual, but interesting request from a
student. He is compiling a reflective learning journal and was
wondering if there had been any research done on
"appropriate places for studying" ie anything that proved that
some environments aided concentration and focus more than
others. I'm presuming by "places" he means study centres,
libraries, individual study rooms etc.

Thanks and early season's greetings to all!

Sarah

This email and any attachment may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
It is intended for the sole use of the legitimate addressee only. If you
received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email
and any attachment immediately. Thank you.----------------------
Sarah McCarthy
University of Exeter