From: LHC Computer Grid - Rollout on behalf of David McBride
Sent: Fri 1/27/2006 4:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LCG-ROLLOUT] LFC: Configure to use alternative port?

Hi,

I would like to install a local LFC instance for my site.

My MON and SE services are co-located on the same box, to which I would
like to add the LFC service(s).

However, I understand that DPM and LFC try to use the same port, 5010.

Can LFC be reconfigured to use a different port number?

Cheers,
David
--
David McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London