OK, I see why it's failing - lcg-infosites problem...
SFT2 determines the lfc server to use that way :

export LFC_HOST=`lcg-infosites --vo $SFT_VO lfc | head -n 1`

For dteam, this should be the central LFC, so lcg-infosites should only
return "lfc-dteam.cern.ch" - not 2337 lfc servers (!)
This is what it does for me :

{ccali29}~(0)>lcg-infosites --vo dteam lfc
lfc-dteam.cern.ch
{ccali29}~(0)>

In your case, the "head -n 1" takes the lhcb lfc server, and of course
dteam can not create nor use this lfc server. So you are not allowed to
create the directory, of course...

There's definitely something wrong with you lcg-infosites version which
returns all possible LFCs, even local ones (and it seems that it returns
global ones several times also).

So a quick hack to this would be to hack line 6 of
scripts/choose-good-SE and set it to something like :
"export LFC_HOST=lfc-dteam.cern.ch"

This should hopefully make the SFT admin page work...
Now, I don't understand why it's starting to fail only now : this should
have happened a long time ago... ? What was changed and where (and who ?
;) ) ?

Cheers,
Fred