Dear colleague,

I am an Italian archaeologist currently studying in the UK. As such, I am
fluent in Italian, have an excellent grasp of English and am knowledgeable
about the technical vocabulary of archaeology in both languages. I have, in
the past, translated both site reports and academic articles from English
into Italian. I would now like to offer this service to any archaeologist
working on Italy. My translations are fast, accurate and very reasonably
priced.

If you would like to know more about my services or to see samples of my
previous work please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Andrea Dolfini

Doctoral student
Department of Archaeology