Hi Pho:

I have a few border related items including a calendar on my website.
All items feature images I've taken while travelling around the
borderlands of Europe, North  America & Central America.

2007 Calendar: http://www.cafepress.com/borderfilms.14629885

Other items: http://www.cafepress.com/borderfilms

If link doesn't work try: http://tinyurl.com/y6bxpd

If you're interested in anything specific, please contact me off list.

Cheers!

Doug Murray

--

Doug Murray Productions/Border Films