Please check out the new Seattle Club website: http://www.seattleclub.org.uk/ The site is designed to give you information re each year's conference and also to act as a home page and historical record for the Seattle Club. Note that all abstract books since the year dot are there. Thanks to previous organisers who provided these for me. You can, as of now, submit abstracts and Studentship applications online for the 2006 conference 11/12 December in Kendal. Registration forms will be available to download within a few days. You will notice a Research Links page. If you would like a link added to your Centre, research group, or personal web page, please email me directly and I'll make sure that these are added as various updates to the website emerge (i.e., this won't get done immediately!). I did not add these links from the beginning, as I'd like your permission to include these links. If you send a request to me, that'll count as permission. Enjoy the site, and please pass on this information to anyone you think might be interested. Many thanks to David Felce, Rosy Allcott and team in Cardiff whose hard work last year (organising an additional day conference) raised the funds to support the establishment of this website. Best wishes Richard ----------------- Richard Hastings Professor of Psychology, and Acting Head of School School of Psychology University of Wales Bangor Bangor Gwynedd LL57 2DG Wales, UK Tel: +44 (0)1248 388214 Fax: +44 (0)1248 383718 e-mail: [log in to unmask] http://www.psychology.bangor.ac.uk/~richard_hastings Trebuchet MSGall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi, gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a dilëwch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi, rhaid i chi beidio â defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i hanfonodd yn unig  ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor yn gwarantu bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu 100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contract rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa Cyllid Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor.  www.bangor.ac.uk This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this email.  Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the University of Wales, Bangor. The University of Wales, Bangor does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure.  Unless expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised signatories is available from the University of Wales, Bangor Finance Office.  www.bangor.ac.uk