Hi Everyone,

Like to draw your attention to our new distance-based programme on research, evidence and people with intellectual disabilities. The common pathway leads finally to a MRes degree, but there are other exit points along the way (Certificate, PG Diploma).

The programme is designed

·        for people working in services for people with intellectual disabilities who want to improve their skills in appraising and generating and evidence-base to support better practice in policy, commissioning and provision

·        and for early stage researchers.

Details attached and on our website at http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/ihr/courses/online/intro.htm

Feel free to contact me if you require more information.

Best wishes

Eric

Eric Emerson

Professor of Disability & Health Research

Institute for Health Research

Lancaster University

Lancaster LA1 4YT

UK