Hello All,

Just to let you know that the new poll is up.  Last weeks poll surprised us with ESRI dominating the results.  For those of you who choose “other” as your GIS would you please indicate what you use by adding a quick post to this section of the forum?

We have added some articles to the site you can see those here.  As time goes on we aim to have specific articles added highlighting the uses of GIS.  Our links have also been updated here with more being added on a weekly basis.  If you know of any good GIS resources that have not been added let us know.

This week’s poll centres on the application of GIS for the mass market.  Google Earth although mainly aimed at the US market has fantastic potential.  I think that as a whole the majority of the subscribers to these email lists are familiar with the backend of GIS, the creation & configuration of datasets etc.  We would be interested to see other people’s opinions on mass market GIS, if you would care to comment on this poll please feel free to post a reply in the forum.

Thanks for your time.

MCG