To whom it may concern

My name is Martin Rigby i have just finished a PhD project entitled 'Cordierite as monitor of volatile content during metamorphism and partial melting' at the University of Machester under the esteemed supervision of Giles Droop and Dave Plant. I am currently looking for a post-doctoral position in any metamorphic-related field. I have an excellent grounding in petrography and thermodynamics, along with extensive geochemical and analytical experience. If would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction.

Regards

Martin