Dear Members of the Geological Society Environment Group

Holymoor Consulting, JDIH (Water and Environment) Ltd. and GeoWarmth Ltd. have pleasure in inviting you to the 2nd Professional Short Course on Ground Source Heating and Cooling, to be held on 10th March 2006 at Treloar College, Alton, Hampshire. Details follow....

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Dave Banks

 Professional Short Course: Friday 10th March 2006,

Treloar College, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 4EN

"An Introduction to Ground Source Heating & Cooling"

Following the success of our first professional short course, held on 21st October 2005 in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.....

Holymoor Consultancy, in association with JDIH (Water & Environment) Ltd. and Geowarmth Ltd., is pleased to invite you to a professional short course on “Ground Source Heating and Cooling”.

 The course will cover:

The course will run from 10:00 am to 17:00 pm. The cost of the course will be £175 (+VAT), including course lecture pack, refreshments and a buffet lunch.

Further details and an application form can be found at:

http://www.holymoor.co.uk/shortcourse2.htm

If you would like to discuss the content of the course, please call me, David Banks, on 01246-230068 or 07989-358295.

When you are ready to book a place, please contact, or send a completed application form to:

JDIH (Water and Environment) Ltd

The Lime Kiln

24 Main Street

Breedon on the Hill

Derbyshire

DE73 8AN

Tel: 01332-865866

Fax: 01332-865864

Email: [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to circulate this information to your colleagues.

We look forward to seeing you on the 10th March 2006.

With best wishes

Dave Banks

 Hydrogeology:Geochemistry:Thermogeology

JDIH (Water and Environment) Ltd

The Lime Kiln

24 Main Street

Breedon on the Hill

Derbyshire, UK

DE73 8AN

Tel: 01332-865866

Fax: 01332-865864

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.jdih.co.uk

David Banks t/a Holymoor Consultancy

Consultancy in Hydrogeology and Environmental Geochemistry

8 Heaton Street

Brampton, Chesterfield

Derbyshire, UK, S40 3AQ

Tel/Fax: 01246-230068