I've been asked to forwrad the following,,,,,

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanne Hatton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 March 2006 09:50
To: Giles Miller
Subject: Ad for NatSCA conference Liverpool in April

Hello Giles

I was wondering if GCG had received any kind of notification or circulation of details for the forthcoming NatSCA Conference.

If not, would you be at all willing to post it on the GCG discussion forum perhaps as I think we probably missed the deadline for inclusion in the newsletter and I gather from Steve Thompson that work is still underway on the website - and not entirely sure who to send info to about websites anyway.

Perhaps the easiest thing to do is attach the ad I've been circulating and if you include the NatSCA url www.natsca.org and go to conferences and events people should be able to access everything they need to know.

Would be very grateful - don't want to miss anyone our of the loop.
Thanks
Jo

<<NatSCA conference 2006 advert.doc>>

Jo Hatton
Deputy Keeper of Natural History
Horniman Museum & Gardens
100 London Road
Forest Hill
London, SE23 3PQ

Tel: +44 (0)20 8699 1872 ext. 149
Fax: +44 (0)20 8291 5506
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.horniman.ac.uk
www.natsca.org

Horniman Public Museum & Public Park Trust.
Company registration No. 2456393.
Registered charity in England and Wales No. 802725

Disclaimer
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. It may contain personal views which are not the views of the Horniman Museum, unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the Horniman may monitor e-mails sent or received. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.