Hi Sian

I would really love to get to this - I missed her presentation on the
topic at Lancaster too as I had to get away before Ursula presented on
Sunday. I have done a web search and not managed to find this particular
topic of hers so if there are any helps as to where I can get a copy of
it  to read I would be VERY pleased to have it!
 Meanwhile I hope you are well PhD finished ...and progressing onwards!

Warmest best wishes

Dorothy

Dr.Dorothy Grosvenor
Lecturer
School of Acute & Continuing Care Nursing
Napier University
74 Canaan Lane
EDINBURGH
EH9 2TB