Dear all,

I am working as part of a team on a series of interpretation training sessions for National Trust staff. One of the sessions will be looking at how to get the most from working with designers and we would really like to find some good (and not so good!) examples of design briefs from museums/galleries.

If you've got a good example that you would be happy to share please contact Sally Stafford (who will be facilitating this workshop) at [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much,

Best

Nicky

Nicky Boyd

Museum Learning and Evaluation Consultant

17 Lizban Street

Blackheath

London

SE3 8SS

020 8853 0110

07759 393 779

www.nickyboyd.co.uk

Whilst every care is taken to minimize the risk of virus transfer, Nicky Boyd cannot accept liability for any adverse consequences arising from this email or any attachments to it. This email may contain confidential material - if you receive it by mistake please return to sender.