Interpreting the Battle of Sedgemoor (1685)

Sedgemoor District Council, Somerset County Council the Levels & Moors
Project and Westonzoyland County Council have come together as the
Sedgemoor Battlefield Partnership with the objective of presenting the
story of the Battle of Sedgemoor (1685) more effectively to local people
and visitors.  The Partnership has been successful in a 'Your Heritage'
funding bid to HLF.  A key element of the package is the production of a
package educational resources which are activity based, encourage
cross-curricula study and are primarily focused on History Key Stages 2
and 3. We aim to develop this in close liaison with a Teacher Steering
Group to ensure it meets the needs of local teachers.  We see the end
result being produced on CD Rom and in hard copy which will also be
placed on line. The budget for the work is £6,000.

Expressions of interest for either writing, or writing and producing,
the educational resource material are invited in the first instance.
Please include your CV and Track Record and submit these no later than
30 January 2006 to:

Ian Parkin
Parkin Heritage & Tourism
Hill Cottage
Dittisham
Dartmouth
Devon  TQ6 0HR

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

with a copy to David Sebborn.  E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks in anticipation.

--
Deborah Jarman
The Inspiration Exchange