Can you help?

As part of a restructure the Education post at the museum is to be split. One post will work with Primary Schools and Families; the other post will work with Community, Young People, Adults et al.

I have been asked to research job titles – anybody got any ideas???

So far we have settled for Community Education Officer but are unhappy with the Schools and Families Officer because it implies this post covers secondary education too…

What is your role and title????

Emma Winch

Community Services

Education Officer

Hackney Museum

Technology & Learning Centre

1 Reading Lane

Hackney

London E8 1GQ

Tel: 020 8356 2529

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.hackney.gov.uk/hackneymuseum

London Borough of Hackney may exercise its right to intercept any communication on its networks - for more information see
http://www.hackney.gov.uk/email_disclaimer.html