Guido,

Another option is to do two t-contrasts [-1 1 0] and [0 -1 1] and then do contrast masking to find voxels which are significant for both contrasts. This doesn't test for a linear trend (for that see Jesper/Christian's emails), but does test for monotonicity. This may or may not be of use to you - but it does use all three PEs.

Cheers, M.

----
Dr Mark Woolrich

Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB),
John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK.

Tel: (+44)1865-222782 Homepage: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~woolrich