Thank you for answer.
Could I ask some question to understand your commnet?
I have 3 group's data consting control, disease 1, disease1 with disease 2
(combined group). I'd like to explore which tract is or are different
among ds 1, combined group, and control. Hypothesis is that combined group
may be most severe form and may be have most decreased FA value. So I'd
like to use Glm function in TBSS.
1) You mean I can perform ANOVA with contrast (like fMR analysis)?
2) Can I perform posthoc analysis (ANOVA) like SPSS?
   Which contrast would be needed for posthoc?
3) Could you explain why you try to discourage people from ANOVA?
4) In my case, is there any other method rather than ANOVA?

Thank you

-----------------
Hi,

On 4 Oct 2006, at 14:14, Jeong Bum Seok wrote:

> I'm beginer of FSL.
> I've 2 questions.
>
> 1) I'd like to compare FAs of 3 independent group in TBSS.
> Is it (ANOVA) possible?

This simply relates to what model you test at the end, so yes is
independent of the TBSS pre-stats processing - you can run any
sensible model (though of course we always try to discourage people
from using ANOVA in general ;-)

> 2) Can I use own template that derived from my subjects rather than
> MNI
> template in TBSS? Please let me know which command line have to be
> changed.

This is pretty much what TBSS does - the MNI standard is simply there
to set the final coordinate system with an affine transform, not as a
registration target. Please read the TBSS manual/paper for more
detail on this.

Cheers, Steve.

> Thanks to advance

---