Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library im Auftrag von Kristen Lindgren
Gesendet: Mo 02.01.2006 17:58
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] AW: [FSL] Calculating FA after probabilistic tractograp hy

Hello.  I have a quick follow-up question to your instructions on how to
calculate FA from probabilistic tractography.  In previous e-mails, I was
told to use the following commands to get this information:

avwmaths_32R pathway -thr <threshold> -bin -mul dti_FA FAmask
avwstats FAmask -M

However, I just realized that my masks for probabilistic tractography
(mode=twomasks_symm) were in anatomical space and not diffusion space;
therefore, I had to apply the diff2str.mat transform during probtrack.

Does this mean that I need to apply the diff2str.mat transform to dti_FA
before using the above commands?  If so, are these the selections I would
make?

Transformation matrix = diff2str.mat
Input volume = dti_FA
Reference Volume = anat (T1 image that was used for registration), based on
existing volume

Thanks for your help.  Hope you had a great holiday!

Kristen