Hi Lino -
I think the problem is a simple one.
The file with the data in in your directory must be called
data.*
in your directory, it is called
orig_data.nii.gz

so bedpost does not know where the data is.

You could have found this out by running bedpost_datacheck on the
directory.
I am sorry not to have suggested this earlier, but I assumed that you
had used the default settings for dtifit, so this couldn't be the
problem. I guess you actually selected the dtifit input files manually?

At least it will be easy to fix!

Cheers

Tim

Tim Behrens