Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library im Auftrag von Steve Smith
Gesendet: Mi 06.12.2006 04:33
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] GLM GUI setup

Hi,

On 5 Dec 2006, at 19:09, Silver, andy wrote:

> Thanks Steve.  I think we'd want to contrast the behavioral
> correlation
> between the two groups.  So, are you saying that in the 2nd GLM I
> should
> have 2 groups and 4 EVs, with EV1 and EV2 being exactly the same as I
> did in GLM 1 and then EV3 and EV4 would be the demeaned scores padded
> with zeros?

Yes, except that I'm also saying that for this EV3-EV4 contrasting
you should really move EVs 1 and 2 into the confound (-x) matrix,
otherwise the permutation testing won't be quite right.

> Also, I don't actually know how to demean scores?  Is there
> an FSL command that I can use to do this or is it something I need
> to do
> with a different program?  Thanks again.

I normally use matlab but it should be easy also in Excel or any
stats package.

Cheers, Steve.

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)