Dear FSL,

  I’m having trouble getting tbss_4_prestats to work. It’s having problems projecting the FA onto the skeleton.  I suspect it may have to do with the large number of subjects I have, since running it with considerably fewer subjects gives no problems. I get the following error:

creating skeleton mask using threshold 2000

creating skeleton distancemap (for use in projection search)

projecting all FA data onto skeleton

/usr/local/fsl/bin/tbss_4_prestats: line 23: 29951 Aborted

${FSLDIR}/bin/tbss_skeleton -i mean_FA -p $thresh mean_FA_skeleton_mask_dst ${FSLDIR}/etc/standard/lower-cingulum all_FA all_FA_skeletonised

I am running FSL on a 32-bit linux machine, Fedora Core 4.  Can anyone give advice or help me with this?  I would like to use all of my subjects but need the all_FA_skeletonised image for analyses.

Thank you!

-Jenny