Hi,

Featwatcher is attempting to find peak-peak EV/contrast heights from
the FEAT outputs and failing.

Did you run the lower and higher levels with the latest version of
FEAT (i.e. from FSL 3.3)? Did the FEATs, including the higher-level,
appear to run successfully?

If the answer to both is yes then most likely the files in the .feat
directories have become corrupted. If they haven't this is possibly a
bug, in which case please could you upload the data for us to look at:

Please upload the files in a single compressed tarfile to
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/upload.cgi
and then email me the upload ID.

Cheers, Steve.

On 20 Oct 2006, at 22:44, Joongnam Yang wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I was doing a single-group average using "model setup wizard" (a
> simple
> average of two subjects, using *.feat directories) and
> got the following error message in the middle of running of Feat
> Watcher, on
> the command line.
>
> syntax error in expression "0 + ": premature end of expression
>     while executing
> "expr $mean_lcon + $mean_lcon_incr "
>     (procedure "feat5:proc" line 291)
>     invoked from within
> "feat5:proc [ file rootname [ lindex $argv 0 ] ]"
>     (file "/usr/local/fsl/bin/feat" line 16)
>
> and the FEAT stopped.
>
> Would someone suggest a hint on how to go about this?
>
> Nam.

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
---