Hi, yes the best thing is to use featquery. As long as you're not
using windows, when you press GO on featquery, it tells you the
command-line call it made - then you can easily work out how to call
it yourself from the command line. If you're using windows, shame on
you, but you can still get the syntax by just typing "featquery" in
the terminal.

Cheers, Steve.

On 25 May 2006, at 22:44, Eyleen Zhang wrote:

> Hi there,
> I was using avwmeants to extract timeseries from lower level
> filtered_functional_data, and I manually matched them to my
> stimulus onset
> time. I want to calculate the percent signal change in the ROI
> corresponding
> to each group of stimuli. Then I realize there is no way I can take
> account
> of the lag between the stimulus and the actual hemodynamic flow, is
> there?
>
> In order to get the "real" signal change, do I have to run
> featquery and
> look at the peristimulus plot? If so, is there any quick way to run
> it over
> the command line? Since I have lots of contrasts, featquery simply
> takes too
> long to run for each .feat input.
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Eyleen