Hi - it's in the units of whatever stats image you've selected in
featquery - if it's a zstat image it's in "zstat" (ie standard
deviation) units - if it's a cope, and you've selected the "convert
cope to %" button then it's in units of % change, etc.

Cheers.

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
---