Hi, the minimum cluster allowable size depends on the t-threshold and
the p-value (and the data).
For a clear description of how non-parametric cluster thresholding
works, you can see

   TE Nichols and AP Holmes
   Nonparametric Permutation Tests for Functional Neuroimaging: A
   Primer with Examples
   Human Brain Mapping, 15:1-25, 2001

Hope this helps

Tim