Hi

that points to some difference in pre-processing - to see what's
going on check the report.log in the ica folder and compare against
report.log and report.com in the feat run. You should be looking for
differences in the call to slicetimer and ip.
If you find that the melodic run results in a lot of components which
show a checkerboard pattern then it's likely that something went
wrong with the slice timing correction

cheers
christian

--