Hi,

You are right that using SENSE acceleration does reduce warping.
What you need to do to use FUGUE in this case (including via the
FEAT gui) is to replace the dwell time with an "effective dwell time"
which is the dwell time divided by the acceleration factor.  This
gives the equivalent time that it takes the acquisition to move
between the k-space lines that would have been acquired for a
single, unaccelerated, full-fov scan.  This will then reduce the
size of the distortions and unwarping appropriately.

All the best,
	Mark